See below for the Full-Time Employee Application.
Fill out and submit this form to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining the Minn-Dak Farmers Cooperative Team.
Sign On Bonus
A Sign On Bonus Program is in place at Minn-Dak Farmers Cooperative as an incentive to attract new employees. This program covers employees who are hired to work full-time positions covered by the Collective Bargaining Agreement. This program does not apply to part-time positions, temporary positions, or seasonal harvest positions.
Effective January 1, 2024, employees are eligible for up to $1000.00, with $500.00 paid after 6 months of employment and $500.00 paid after 12 months of employment.
• To be eligible for a sign on bonus, the employee must be hired for a full-time position covered by the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
• Employees’ attendance must be in good standing with no outstanding or current disciplinary notices for suspension.
• Former employees are eligible, if they voluntarily resigned from their position and have been gone for more than 1 year.
• $500.00 paid after 6 months of employment and $500.00 after 12 months of employment.
• Management has the right to modify this program, at any time, as necessary.
• All disputes or interpretations of the program will be handled through Human Resources.
For more information about these positions, please contact Zane in the Human Resources Department at (701) 671-7777, or apply in person from 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, at the following address
Minn-Dak Farmers Cooperative (MDFC)
Human Resources Department
7525 Red River Road
Wahpeton, ND 58075
Download an Application and Form 8850. The Form 8850 needs to be filled out because Minn-Dak Farmers Cooperative participates in the Federal Work Opportunity Credit Program. Please fill out both the Application and Form 8850. REMINDER in some internet browsers you will need to download and save the application before you are able to submit it. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 11 to view and fill out this PDF document. You may also download and print the application and return it to the address listed above. You may also attach a resume and send it to Zane McDonald at email@example.com.
MDFC is an equal opportunity employer.